Healing Energy–Touch is More than a “Warm Fuzzy”
Although it’s been years now, I still vividly recall lying in the post surgery ICU of a top level oncology hospital and craving the loving touch of my family members who kept a “waiting room vigil” only to be allowed to “see me” briefly and infrequently. I was in and out of a coma but I knew one thing for certain. I needed the touch of my loved ones. I know now that my life depended on the electrons their touch could transfer to my body that was nearly depleted of energy due to pharmaceutical intake and isolation from life-giving resources.
Recently I shared a short excerpt from my book, “Slam the Door on Cancer”, on by blog at www.slamthedooroncancer.com . In that post, I mentioned several Scriptural and secular references regarding the importance of our healing touch. I hope you will check out that short post if you have not yet. The science is profound but the Word of God gives it credence not obtainable elsewhere. And, of course, the “science” is God’s own design.
In this post I want to look at the basis of that power in human touch from a “science perspective” because it is literally a “high voltage” healing mechanism. We are biochemical beings in our body/souls and “modern medicine” is honed in on this chemistry much to the exclusion of our equally important bioelectrical state of being. We should not wonder that chemical therapy makes us deathly ill . . . and, oddly, most people don’t even stop to think about this issue when they “sign on” for it. I will also share ways to “recharge the power in our touch” by boosting our own electron balance.
Recently, a friend whose adult child has entered the “chemo-therapy/radiation” protocol doctors recommended for post surgery cancer treatment, expressed how disturbed she was at the orders to not hug her daughter because the treatment so weakened her immune system that human contact was being denied this beloved child. I began to pray even more fervently for insight and discernment for these treasured folks using Paul’s prayers in Ephesians 1 and 3.
I reflected upon the many hours I’d spent in oncology waiting rooms awaiting lab tests and scans during the months directly following my own cancer surgery. So much fear and anxiety and evidence of treatment “side effects” and just so much dull gray fatigue in the atmosphere! Conversation amongst many of God’s stricken beloved, sharing a kindred burden, compared what “the doctors had told them”. This “mantra” always included: “stay out of the sunshine”; “eat only cooked foods”; “always wear the surgical mask and avoid human contact”, etc. Faith was stifled by fear and isolation.
If you’ve read “Slam the Door on Cancer” or followed either of my blogs for very long, you know my compelling interest
in all the insights we are getting from quantum science opening up to us in just the past century and largely ignored by “conventional modern medicine” perhaps due to its financial alignment with the chemical industry.
Quantum science is all about energy and matter. Einstein proved that relationship. Our bodies are “matter” and life is fueled by “energy” at the cellular level. Insights for healthy living abound as we learn the role of our bioelectric aspects—especially electrons. I see many links to Jesus’s ministry in quantum science—the things we “saw darkly” are now being clarified.(1 Cor 13:12)
It’s undeniable that our brain and nerves function electrically and our hearts beat because of an electrical impulse. Every cell of our bodies, if healthy, generates electrical energy fueling the work the cells do and the work (and play) that we do. We were created with a “healthy voltage” that we can maintain or replenish (or not). Lifestyle (and chemical intake) can rob us of this power forcing us into the chronic “dis-ease state”. Electrons (atomic particles in all molecules) are our “ground zero” energy “instruments”. Incidentally, electrons are particularly sabotaged by every single part of the “fear based waiting room mantra” I cited earlier.
I intend to write more about this subject in the future; however, I wanted to introduce a few practical points here.
“Chronic disease is always defined by having low (body) voltage. One cannot cure chronic disease without inserting enough electrons to achieve -50mV. One must have the raw materials necessary to make new cells and to eliminate the toxins or infections present that will damage the new cells. You can take all of the medications you like and do as much surgery as you like, but you will not heal unless you have -50mV (millivolts), raw materials (nutrients) and lack of toxins.” (source: Dr. Jerry L. Tennant, M.D. in “Healing is Voltage: The Handbook”).
The human body, of course, is mostly water and most of us know water is two parts hydrogen and one part oxygen. Turns out that low body voltage causes the oxygen “part” to leave our cells. How long can you hold your breath? Cells can’t do without oxygen either—except cancer cells that ferment rather than oxidize nutrients.
What can we do to maintain healthy body voltage level? Electrons, the “stuff” of voltage, naturally flow from areas of high voltage to areas of low voltage. So is health maintenance a matter of bringing more electrons flowing into our bodies and hindering electrons leaving us? It is and doing so involves lifestyle!
1. Touching (like hugs) transfers electrons from one person to another—from the person with higher voltage to the person with lower voltage. Of course this can be part of a “healing touch” and the “healthy person” can replenish electrons through lifestyle.
BUT THERE IS MORE!
2. Since our bodies are 70+% water, of course water intake is critical (Quantity and Quality). Drinking acidic water—“tap water”, chlorinated water, fluoridated water, most commercially packaged water etc. robs us of electrons rather than providing them. Alcoholic, caffeinated, carbonated, and otherwise processed beverages are “anti-electron” in our metabolism. We get electrons from ionized water (obtained from clean wells or through specialized (and often expensive filters) or well-filtered water (I use an inexpensive countertop Zero Water Filter) that comes with a digital meter.
3. Raw organic foods are essential and potent electron suppliers. I recently posted about labeling to look for on my www.slamthedooroncancer.com blog. Cooked and processed foods not only do not provide electrons but those that contain chemical additives cause additional electron loss.
4. Exposure to wind and air conditioning stimulates loss of electrons . Thus, fatigue (low energy due to low voltage) is intensified by exposure to wind. Knowing this, we can purposely replenish our electrons with intermittent breaks to exercise and pray, which has been proven to recharge our physical/mental battery.
5. At least minimal exposure to natural sunlight daily replenishes electrons in ways we absolutely need and can store (if our cell membranes are healthy). Organic plant based diets (photosynthesis produces photons that attract electron); diets rich in balanced Omega 3 and 6 fatty acids; avoidance of hydrogenated fats (processed oleo and some nut butters); and partaking of the “Budwig flax oil/high sulfur protein protocol” all work because of their electron enriching properties. Cell membranes (brain of the cell) are largely constructed of fatty acids.
6. Exercise! Our muscles actually create electrons when we exercise. Muscles also act like a storage
battery of electrons and exercise recharges them. Here is the link for my own series of exercises that include purposeful deep breathing both the move lymphatic fluid (move toxins from body fluids) and energize body tissue: https://youtu.be/lIWoEaiHEV8 . I offer a DVD with the routine with the simple movements explained and then repeated several times. It can be ordered for $5 including shipping (in US) from www.slamthedooroncancer.com . The routine can be adapted to various healing levels.
7. Moving water generates absorbable electrons. Thus taking showers rather than baths is a way of replenishing electrons. Filtered showerheads, of course, can help remove the damaging chemicals in tap water. We know our skins absorb such chemicals so we do well to protect it from exposure to them in water and skin care products.
8. The earth is a powerful electromagnet. Walk on it barefooted, lean against trees and soak in blessed electrons. Let your pets spend time on the ground (that’s not sprayed with electron killing chemicals) so they can carry electrons back to you when you pet them. God’s given us an abundant “battery charger”. Get your hands dirty in a garden.
9. Fulvic Acid dietary supplementation can supply our bodies with a wealth of energy generating electrons. Recently on www.realhealthhope.com , I provided several links to information about Fulvic Acid (extracted from deposits of plant based Humic Shale in various areas of the world).
Fulvic acid is the absolute smallest particle of this “ancient forest compost” so to speak. “It has all the genetic information, all of the nutrition, all of the antioxidant capacity. The molecule of fulvic acid has 14 tetra trillion (14 with 21 zeros behind it) electrons it can donate (and neutralize free damaging free radicals which are cellular debris left over from cellular metabolism and work). Thus the body can return to carrying a healthy electrical voltage and body cells and tissue work as they are created to do. They have the electricity to operate.
High electrical activity kills cancer cells. It balances acidity, delivers oxygen to cells, and balances the chemistry of well over 70% of our bodies.
Fulvic acid acts as a delivery system for nutrients as well as “picking up the cellular garbage including heavy metals. It is high in carbon, hydrogen, and oxygen. (source: Dr. Daniel Nuzum, MS., ND. in an interview with Ty Bollinger, author of “The Truth About Cancer” in transcript of “The Quest for the Cures Continues” 2015. Paraphrased.)
https://vimeo.com/111337999 links to a video with Dr. Nuzum explaining Fulvic Acid further.
https://youtu.be/X_k1BNenl_c is a link to one of Dr. Tennant’s videos on Youtube and this particularly one discusses Fulvic Acid.
I will be posting about bioelectrical healing topics again soon. I want to help my readers understand even more powerful ways to “Slam the Door on Disease” once and for all. I hope you will take time to read Psalms 91 soon and be encouraged that, although the world deals out a lot of harm, God offers protection for those who realize the great gift of His grace through faith. If we focus on His Grace . . . then our faith expands just like the “woman with the issue of blood”. (Matthew 9, Mark 5, Luke 2). Focused prayer is focused energy—“The same spirit that raised Jesus from the dead dwells in us and quickens our mortal bodies . “ (Romans 8:11) It’s REAL power.